September 12, 2010

Pagerize This Challenge


Guest Design Team Member Marilyn submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge.  She said, "Here is my attempt to Pagerize your layout. I even did the same theme. My first day of school pictures were perfect for it so I couldn't resist. I read in a magazine about how to heat emboss white on black paper to mimic a chalkboard. I liked the idea so I gave it a try. My work got a little dusty looking, but I kind of thought it added to the chalkboard look."

It's not too late to submit your Pagerize This Challenge project.  The challenge ends at midnight tonight.


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. your chalkboard is superb. very creative and fits the whole LO so well. well done and thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chalkboard effect was definately worth the mess. Great take on the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chalkboard effect! Great pagerism! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful! I love the chalkboard look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great lo! I'm with everyone else...LOVE that chalkboard effect. It really is just the perfect thing for this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this lo! I LOVE the chalkboard effect, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete