April 27, 2011

April Bring in the Sun Challenge by Jessica



Reader Jessica submitted this layout for the April Bring in the Sun Challenge. She said:

Here is my submission for this month’s Bring in the Sun Challenge.

It was such a beautiful sunny day in Barcelona when we visited Camp Nou. The sun made the amazing stadium field seems extra colorful. I accented my sun page with a combination Cricut/Quickutz punch.


Great challenge this month, I really enjoyed playing along! My layout and additional detailed photos and information is posted on my blog at: http://scraplifterdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/04/ls-scrap-our-stash-challenge-6-scrap.html


Sincerely,
Jessica Navarro

Now it's your turn to take the April Bring in the Sun Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Fun 2 page layout Jessica!! I love the glasses you added and that cute sun embellie. Thanks for joining in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used the memorabilia on your page!Your colour choices are wonderful for your topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally those glassed rock! Way to use lots of photos. Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the large number of photos on this- great memories of your trip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great 2 page layout. Like all your "little extra's" - and the colors make it so bright & "shiny".

    Thanks for sharing with us here at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty sun and I love how you added the glasses around the page!

    ReplyDelete