September 13, 2011

September Grid Challenge by Kelly


Reader Kelly submitted this layout for the September Grid Challenge.  She said: 

I printed so many pictures from a Phoenix trip I made with my twin earlier this summer. So, I had to resort to 9 photos on this page! It gives a general idea how many strange, quirky plants were at the Desert Botanical Gardens.Now it's your turn to take the September GRID Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. What a great way to fit a ton of photos on one page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your grid layout!! I also really like your subject matter and the photos you took are gorgeous-- the Phoenix Desert Botanical Gardens is a beautiful place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your scalloped photos with the embellishments and extra circle coming out from behind. The pictures remind me of looking through a telescope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, I LOVE this layout it is super creative and cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very clever to use the circles as your grid! Great way to showcase tons of photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to get a lot of photos on the page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to showcase so many photos. I love the little embellie clusters popping out from behind the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to use sooo many pictures. The circles made a great grid too.

    Thanks for sharing with us here at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete