October 29, 2011

October Quote Challenge by Kathryn


Design Team Member Kathryn submitted this layout for the October Quote Challenge. She said:

Great challenge this month. I hope I have actually used a real quote for this challenge!! I have done a layout of my daughter, Emma, enjoying “All the Fun of the Fair!” We were on a rope swing at a visiting fair in town. I am pulling my end one handed and taking photos with the other as I just had to capture Emma’s face just laughing out loud! I have used Echo Park papers and made some bunting with a little tag punch, rub on letters and Making Memories puffy letter stickers.

Thanks for looking!!

Now it's your turn to take the October Quote Challenge. See all the details HERE! 

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun page! Love that you put it at an angle and used such bright fun papers. Gorgeous pics of you daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun - and this paper and your layout just make it look more fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great banner! I like how it mimics the rope in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling layout! Love the way you did the title and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The papers and elements used are such a wonderful compliment to those photos! Everything comes together so nicely!

    ReplyDelete