December 29, 2011

December Anything Goes Challenge by Kathryn


Design Team Member Kathryn submitted this layout for the December Anything Goes Challenge.  She said:

Hi everyone,

What a relief to have free rein with the challenge this month and I’m still quite late! I hope everyone’s holiday preparations are going well and you all have a lovely Christmas!
My page this month is of my daughter, Emma (as always!) petting a goat at a city farm this summer. I just think she looks so grown up and so pretty in this photo. The papers are all Graphic 45 ‘Once Upon a Springtime’ and ‘Le Romantique’ collections. I’ve kept it nice and simple this time, with some coordinating ribbons stapled to the page, flowers using Tim’s tattered florals die and some plain white American Crafts Thickers, which I have inked and glittered. A bit of bling as well of course!
See you in 2012!!
K x

Now it's your turn to take the December Anything Goes Challenge. Just complete your ANYTHING and email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

8 comments:

  1. Great take with the beautiful green papers from Graphic 45 and the lace! I also like the flower combination you made,

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the way the thickers look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour combination in your layout and the flowers/flourish embellishments are gorgeous. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combination and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning girl, stunning layout. It's soooo pretty! Love the flowers and I love what you did with the Thickers. They turned out gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The papers have a very grown up feel which sets the mood for the page. It's a lovely combo of colours and embellishment choices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your color combo is stunning. Love your flower cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning layout, I love the flower cluster!

    ReplyDelete