October 28, 2012

Pagerize This by Karen

This month as we Pagerize Wendy we have received a submission from our designer Karen who has put her spin on it  :) First let me remind you of Wendy's and then we will see Karen's take! P.S. Come play too! Submit by 10/31to groovydeb@yahoo.com please.
Deb♥

WENDY



KAREN said this about her layout:
I decided to use the strip of three photos from the Pagerize original as the inspiration for my LO. I love scrapping with Instagram photos so this was the perfect opportunity to use a few at once. I used softer colours instead of the brights. The LO is about a day out in Birmingham we had when my husband ran a half marathon. We had lunch in one of our favourite places after- Wagamama
eating out

7 comments:

  1. Great lift! I like the use of the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love how you clustered everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout Karen! The colors and those tags are gorgeous! Fabulous job! It's an awesome layout to lift from!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the tags and doily and love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tags are fabulous! Great bunch of embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice and great clustering of the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout and great re-interpretation of the original layout.

    ReplyDelete