November 5, 2012

Tear It by Tamara

 Tamara said this about her layout:


I love to tear and create some serendipity.  On this layout I just tore small pieces, inked them up and placed them along the bottom of the photo.  Pattern papers make for a pretty scenario on this one.  I also tore the edges of the pattern paper in the upper right hand corner.  I love the extra embellishment feel that this kind of tearing creates for my layout.


Here are the exact details about our challenge for November: Breakout the scraps of paper and start tearing! Create a layout using those torn papers in small amounts or abundance. You choose! Then, email groovydeb@yahoo.com with  your layout. You may be chosen to be our guest of the month with your participation :) Now it's  YOUR turn to play!


 Tear it up!

7 comments:

  1. Love your layout! The torn paper across the bottom adds such great texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to make a border out of torn paper! Really adds dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your torn bits Tamara! What an awesome idea and take on the challenge! Love your colors and embellishments! Lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever idea with the torn border at the bottom but I also like the placement of the title letters. Nice work!
    Shades of Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creative idea using the torn papers! Great layout and take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It adds a lot of fun texture. Love the inking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the border you created with the torn squares!

    ReplyDelete