November 7, 2012

Tear It by Wendy K

Wendy K said this about her layout:

Tearing is such an easy technique because you really can't mess it up however it's something I haven't done in awhile.  I really like using this technique with white-core paper!  I used a sketch from My Sketch World.  Visit My Scrapbooking Blog for details.


Here are the exact details about our challenge for November: Breakout the scraps of paper and start tearing! Create a layout using those torn papers in small amounts or abundance. You choose! Then, email groovydeb@yahoo.com with your layout. You may be chosen to be our guest of the month with your participation :) Now it's YOUR turn to play!

Wanna Be Like Daddy Layout

5 comments:

  1. Nice job matching the pink of the baby's outfit. I like the placement of the title words, too.
    Shades of Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colors and what a cutie patootie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the grid design, hearts and flourishes. Cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice take on the challenge! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright, fun colors and your torn paper looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete