November 30, 2012

New SOS Challenge! Circles by Groovy Deb♥

This month all of the SOS DT members and I will be bringing to you layouts that are circular or have circles. Since Santa Claus will soon circle the world I thought it would be fun to create a layout this month which includes them :)

Be sure to come play along! We love to see and show your work too! Email groovydeb@yahoo.com with Circle Around in the subject line and I will get back to you with a date of when we can show it this month right here from SOS Blogspot :)

Here comes mine! I am already missing Summer SO much that I dug out a few pics to keep me in that happy place ;) I added circular embellies and also cropped a few  pics to circles and PRESTO this is what happened...




crcular

P.S. Here is a fun tip for you...See the circles behind my daughter with alphabet letters? That was actually a picture I took of her beach towel and I punched it out. Try it! Lots of fun!!!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute and I love that you added that "piece" of her towel into the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Deb! I love how you incorporated the beach towel in a subtle way on the layout! Adds to your memory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start to our Circle's month! What a fun layout. Love your circle photos that accent so well. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that mask along the side of the page, neat layout!

    ReplyDelete