April 4, 2013

"Cousins" LO by DT Karen W.

Do you love polka dots as much as I do?  Check out how our DT Karen used different size polka dots on her layout to give a cool frenzy effect! 


Here's what Karen said about her layout:
  "For My LO I decided to make stripes out of some offcuts of spotty paper. they happened to be in orange, red and yellow so I paired them with some photos of our Christmas trip to see my sister- there are some photos of my son with his cousins. the butterflies and birds were harder but I squeezed in three butterflies and a pice of bird paper"

Have you started your layout yet?  :) 

3 comments:

  1. love all the strips! great colors! cute camera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use and mix of all the different polka dot papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great interpretation for this challenge, cool layout!

    ReplyDelete