December 9, 2013

"We Will Call Him Harley" LO by DT Robin

Happy Monday!!

Today's inspiration is from our talented DT Robin!  Check out her fabulous layout:
Here's what Robin said about her layout: "At this stage in my life I look at the phrases in the Word Art Inspiration a bit differently. My kids are grown and moved out so my “Simple Joy” in my life, right now, is my new love, Harley. And, believe it or not, I had a difficult time finding four photo corners to add to my page. I found some in my chipboard stash, painted them to coordinate with the colors in the papers and stacked them. It’s been a while since I scrapbooked. I loved this challenged as I dabbled back into it!"

Check out the Word Art Challenge HERE! 

1 comment:

  1. I love your title work! What a precious little pup! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete