June 22, 2014

"Weather the Storm" Layout by DT Jenni

Hi there!
Today's amazing June Sketch with Stash inspiration is being shared by DT Jenni and is Jenni's last reveal as a Design Team member at Scrap Our Stash!  
We're gonna miss having her on our team and the wonderful "Start to Finish" videos she creates and shares with us!
And this is what Jenni shared about her page:
"Sadly, this is my last challenge as a DT member at Scrap Our Stash, so I wanted it to be special. I decided to focus on the idea of time passing so quickly! These photos are of a rainy day craft project from last summer.
I tried to fade distress inks together with a roller stamp to mimic the vertical pieces in the sketch. For the stash part of the challenge, I used a combination of rub-on sequins, real sequins and enamel dots to embellish. I can't wait to see what everyone is inspired to create!
I also want to thank all the amazingly talented DT for being so much fun to work with, and especially to Brenda and Rochelle for being a great leader, inspiration and friend to me!"
xoxo

Jenni it has been a pleasure having you as part of the Scrap Our Stash team!!!
 Rochelle and I thank you and appreciate all of your contributions and dedication to our site!
Wishing you the best in all of your future endeavors!!!!

For those of you who have enjoyed the inspiration Jenni has shared with us for the past two terms, you can continue to be inspired by her awesome creations by following her on her blog:
Paper Cardinal

Happy Scrapping and return tomorrow for more Design Team
Sketch with Stash inspiration!!!!

3 comments: