July 28, 2014

"Charmer" LO by DT Kate Blue

Happy Monday!

We are starting off the week with this beautiful layout by DT Kate:

Here's what Kate said about her layout:
"I really loved this sketch; it gave me a chance to dig in my stash and use this framed wood (it was plain but I painted it gold) that I got on clearance at my LSS! Got to share my love of burlap with some burlap ribbon that I received on Mother's Day & also tucked in some old stash scalloped ribbon from Making Memories (it looks like scalloped paper). Added in some handcutting of stash yellow and gold papers and some vellum from this awesome DCWV foiled vellum stack. Loved this picture that my sister took of my daughter while she and I were sharing a laugh at something; glad she focused the camera on HER"

Have a great day!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Love love love!!!
    And now my two entries for July is uploaded :-) Love from Kada in Sweden

    ReplyDelete