July 23, 2014

"Chillin" LO by DT Robin Redd

Happy Hump Day! ;) 

Today's we bring you a fantastic layout created by our DT Robin:
Robin said this about her layout:
I have SO, SO much ribbon and trim and I rarely use it. Once again, another great challenge. I also used some flowers, brads and swirly bling I’ve had forever and a day.
The picture is of my daughter, who lives in Iowa (far from Mom in California!) and her boyfriend chillin’ on the porch.
For more details, please go to http://robinredd.typepad.com/reddrobinstudios/
Until next time…

~Robin Redd

Here's the sketch for this challenge:
The stash item is to use RIBBON/TRIM.

Remember to click HERE for more information on this sketch challenge and the July 1st Stash Challenge!! 

1 comment:

  1. I have that orange floral background paper! What you have done with it---WOW!! I could never create anything that beautiful with it. Love the photo, too!

    ReplyDelete