December 21, 2014

"Life Is Better With Friends" Layout by DT Leila

Hello everyone!
More design team inspiration to share with you today!   
DT Leila is sharing this stunning layout she created inspired by our
Leila:
"This is my last design team reveal for Scrap Our Stash!
It was a great year to with the SOS team and hopefully inspire you!

As I have said several times, I love sketches and found this sketch cute, unique and very different.
I used an old photo of my daughter and my little brother and some older papers by 
Prima Marketing, to create this cute-cute layout!

Well, that's it for now, see you around!

Kisses to all!!!"

Here is the sketch
Click HERE for challenge and details:
Leila, Rochelle and I appreciate you being a part of the Scrap Our Stash team and all of the support and inspiration you have provided.   We hate to see you go, but wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors!

Friends of Scrap Our Stash, please take this opportunity to leave some comment love below for
DT Leila!

Thank you for stopping by today and return tomorrow for more Design Team inspiration!!!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment