December 8, 2014

"Together All Bundled Up" by DT Nicole



Happy Monday!!!!  

Nicole inspires us today with this gorgeous layout:

Inspiration photo:
This is what Nicole said about her layout:
"Winter is one of my favorite seasons to scrapbook as I love the shine and sparkle that usually comes with snowflakes, and goodness knows we have plenty of those where I live in eastern Canada! Looking at the image inspired this layout featuring a picture of my boyfriend and I being all warm and cozy during a sunny Winter stroll which, obviously, ended with a hot cup of cocoa with marshmallows - yum! I wanted to bring out the beautiful colors of the image so I used one of my all-time fave Bo Bunny collections, Snowfall, with its glittery papers along with metal trinkets and glitter-coated brads from the same line. I also added circles inspired by the christmas ornaments and the cups on the photo. A perfect Winter layout for a perfect Winter day! Here's to hoping that you will play along this month!"

More information on this challenge HERE.

Happy Scrappin! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment