September 16, 2015

"Drive Time" LO by DT Steffanie

Happy Hump Day! :) 

Today, Designer Steffanie will be inspiring us with her lovely layout:
Here's what Steffanie said about her layout:

"This sketch was very inspiring for me. I can sometimes be a very literal scrapper, particularly when it comes to themes. The fact that this sketch looks school-ish really guided me in my thought process.

There isn't much change from sketch to page, in my opinion. The photo sizes are different. This seems to be one of the first things I change, either the size or the orientation or the quantity. Otherwise, the sketch stayed pretty true.  
In case you missed my school items, I used staples, a paperclip, graph paper to make my tag and a notebook border punch. Four items in all!
I hope you have as much fun with this one as I did. Thank you, Juliana, for a great sketch!"


Here's the sketch:
Use at least (3) different type of school supplies on your layout. 

Don't forget to check out the challenge details HERE!

Happy scrapping! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment