September 12, 2015

"Love 50" Layout by DT Kate

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!
Today we are sharing this fabulous, festive  layout created by our talented
designer, Kate:
Kate:
"Had to start scrapping my 50th Surprise Birthday party pictures-it was amazing!! My bff went over the top and threw the most amazing party! Best time of my life 
For my L--A-Y-E-R-S, I used:
(L) Love in gold 
(A) Arrow
( Y ) Yellow and lots of it!
(E) Envelope in center (gotta add hidden journaling
(R) rubons (gold chevron)
(S) Star vellum"

Lots of yummy goodness on Kate's layout inspired by:
and the Sept 1st sketch at 
Now it's your turn to dig into your stash and create a layout using items
starting with each letter in the word...LAYERS!
We encourage you to use the sketch from Stuck?!, but it is not required.
Just make sure if you use the sketch, you link it up with their site as
well as ours.

For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment: