September 8, 2015

"Summer Yum" Layout by DT Cassie

Happy Monday everyone!!!
Today's super cute feature is the awesome creative work of DT Cassie:
Cassie:
"It’s that time again for another word challenge. I have to say that I really love these challenges and how I have to sometimes stretch beyond my typical supplies to find something perfect in my stash for the needed letters. I love working with sketches, so I was happy to be able to use the bonus sketch as well. I changed the size and number of photos to work with these photosof my daughter. I was in the mood to scrap summer, so I grabbed these cute pictures of my daughter enjoying a summer ice cream cone. These bright, summery colors sum up my daughter perfectly!

L - Letters, Layers, Lace
A- Arrow, American Crafts, Aqua
Y- Yellow
E- Enamel Dots, Echo Park, Eyelet Outlet
R- Rhinestones, Recollections
S- Stencil, Stickers, Speech Bubbles, Stampin’ Up"

Cassie's lovely layout was inspired by our

and the Sept 1st sketch challenge at 

When completing our stash challenge you have the OPTION of using
the sketch from Stuck?! 
If you use the Stuck! sketch, make sure you link it up on their site as well.

For complete details on our challenge, click HERE

Happy Scrapping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to the DT and Guest Designer for the inspiration . I enjoyed entering the challenge
    Mary

    ReplyDelete