February 8, 2016

"My Darling Little MD" Layout by DT Cassie Wiscarson

Happy Monday!
Today's featured layout is the creative work of talented SOS Designer Cassie,
inspired by our
February Book Inspired Stash Challenge:
Cassie:
"I haven’t read this book before, at least that I remember, so I wasn’t too sure what I was going to use as inspiration. When I went through my printed photos, I found two pictures of my daughter when she was giving me care instructions for her stuffed frog with a “broken” leg. Perfect! These photos showed her caring nature and I was off and running. I also loved the striped look of the background and decided to use this fun arrow cut file and filled each row of arrows with various stripped pattern papers. Of course, I had to add at least two hearts, and I ended up with 3 of them."

How awesome is Cassie's layout?   What do you like most about it?
Leave us a comment below and let us know!

Here is a look at the challenge that inspired Cassie's layout:
If you would like to play along this month, you have until
February 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to link up your entries.
For complete details on the challenge, click HERE

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you return tomorrow
for more Design Team inspiration!

1 comment: