June 16, 2016

"Playful Puppy" LO by DT Steffanie

Hello and Happy Thursday!

Here's a super cute layout from designer Steffanie to inspire you today:
Here's what Steffanie said about her layout:
"Time for a cute puppy layout for the latest sketch+stash challenge!
Here is what I used from the lists:

List 1 - polka dots (red washi)

List 2 - Queen & Co. (nails)
List 3 - red (love banner, paw prints in the pattern)
The diagonal cut in my layout is going the opposite direction from the sketch. This is more a matter of scrapbooker error than intentional design. I seem to have trouble with diagonal cuts which is probably why I shy away from doing them outside of challenges. LOL! Luckily it still worked out!
I straightened out the photo block. I don't know...just too many angles for me and I liked the look better this way. The title stayed in the same location though and then I just played around with some embellishments until I was satisfied."

Here's the challenge: 
For more information on this challenge,
or the June Stash Challenge please click HERE. 

Now it's your turn to try it! :) 

Happy Scrappin'! 

1 comment: