November 9, 2016

"Up In The Air" Layout by DT Asa Johansson

Hello!
Today we are showcasing an incredible layout created by SOS Designer ASA,
inspired by our
Asa:
"I had a hard time finding out what to do this time before I came up with this idea. I was inspired by all the blue from the Book cover and the space theme. 
I took this photo up in the air somewhere over Europe. 

I hope you want to join us for this fun challenge!

Hugs! 
Åsa"

Here's a look at the challenge...for complete challenge details and rules
click HERE


And the prize you are playing for this month is....
$20 Winners Choice Gift Card
All you have to do is upload your take on this challenge by
Nov 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) 
and you will be automatically entered into the prize drawing!!!

Have a great day and return tomorrow to check out what our next designer
has created to share with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment