April 23, 2017

"Hello Summer " LO by DT Asa Johansson

Good Morning,

Today we are sharing with you this wonderful layout by
Designer Asa inspired by this month's Sketch Challenge:
 Asa shares this about her layout:
"Hello my friends!
Åsa here today to share some inspiration for the April Sketch with a twist challenge. 

This was a fun sketch to interpret.
Instead of using 3-4 photos I cut my photo into 4 pieces. And by now you know that I love white space so I shrunk the sketch a bit.

Stash used:
F- flip flops, flower
L- lined paper, layers, letters
O- orange
W- white cs, white thread
E- enamel dots
R- red (the heart, but it looks pink in the photo though...)

I hope you find the time and inspiration to join us for this lovely challenge!

Hugs Åsa"

Here's a look at the April Sketch Challenge:

For more information about challenge, click HERE. 

For challenge guidelines, please chick HERE.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment