November 3, 2017

"Harvest" Layout by Designer Natusko Suzuki

Hello!
Today we are back on the blog with more exciting inspiration!
Designer Natsuko Suzuki
is sharing the incredible layout she created 
inspired by the
Natsuko: 
"Hello friends! Natsuko's here to share my layout for the new Tic Tac Toe! This is what I chose;
TABS, FALL THEME, JOURNAL CARD.
This is a picture of my daughter digging sweet potatoes. I love how happy she looks and wanted to express the excitement in the layout. 
The details are shown in
http://natsukoslittlecraftroom.blogspot.com/
if you are interested. 
Hope you'll enjoy creating, and I can't wait to see them!!
Thank you♡
Natsuko xxx"

This month's challenge....for complete challenge detail and rules, click HERE

Have a great day and return tomorrow for more awesome inspiration for one of our designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment